Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catch Up - Family Day

I meant to blog about this a while ago, but didn't get around to it...two weeks ago we took the kids out for a "special family day" since we weren't sure how many more weekends we had before Caroline would be here. Thank goodness we picked that one because she decided to come the next week!!

We started off the day with new haircuts, had a yummy lunch at Panera, played for a while at the Children's Museum in Tacoma, let the kids pick out new stuffed animals at Build-a-Bear, and ended the day with take out for dinner complete with dessert. It was fun to see them play and sad at the same time to think about how much they're growing up. I still remember Timothy's special day before Charlotte was born and it seems like so long ago! It was definitely fun to spoil them though and I think we all had fun!!

No comments: