Saturday, March 24, 2007

Walking Machine

It's been barely a week and this boy has taken off! He isn't real steady still and his record so far is ten steps at Chuck E Cheese, but he is not happy just sitting still or crawling. He won't even crawl normal anymore, it has to be on his hands and feet instead of hands and knees. It's so amazing to watch him take his steps, he's so grown up now.

We took him today to get pictures made in his Easter outfit and they had real live bunnies at the studio, he loved it. He was so good. We got some really cute pictures. I can't wait for Easter this year, it's his first one! We barely missed it last year, and oh, by the way, only 26 days until his birthday now!

An update on my crazy week at work, it went really well, the meeting I was hosting was a huge success and it's such a relief to be finished. Now I just have to get to those 200 account reconciliations that are due by Friday...hmm...do you think I should be doing those now instead of playing on the computer?

OK, one more Timothy story and then I should go...we go to our friends, the Odens, every Thursday night to eat dinner and watch Survivor and Timothy usually plays with whoever else is there. This past Thursday, Cindy found some old Little Tikes cars that belonged to her son (in 6th grade now) so she pulled them out for Timothy to play with. He started crawling around pushing the car making a car noise the whole time, it was so cute. He is definitely a boy! He then repeated this for mom and dad and everyone at their house last night with Tyler's old fire engine toys.

And lastly, a big thank you for all my birthday presents. I had a great birthday (even though I spent most of it driving around in the woods on a tour for work) and I love my new stuff! Thank you all! And what would a new post be without some new pictures. I don't have time to put down stories for all of them, but you get the general idea!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

He gets more handsome each day!

Happy late Birthday!