Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nine Month Stats

I wanted to wait and do her whole nine month post after her check up, but I think we can all agree that I'm not the best at remembering to post her monthly updates in a timely fashion so since I had free time and had taken her picture, I posted her update before her check up...so here are her stats from her nine month check up:  28 3/4 inches tall (90th percentile) and 18lbs 14 oz (50th percentile).  So far she's the smallest baby we've had, compared to her brother and sister at the same age.  She's still mostly in 12 month clothes unless it's a one piece thing and then I have to do 18 months for the length but roll the sleeves because they're too long.  She definitely has the tiniest feet compared to her brother and sister.  She's still only in a size 3 shoe and I know by 9 months old, Charlotte was at least in a 4 or larger.  Anyway, obviously we love her just the way she is, it's just fun to compare how they all measure up with each other :)  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Pretty sure Caroline is almost as tall as JK. ;) And I'm not kidding. JK is only 32 inches! Ha! Glad yall are doing well. Your sweet kiddos are precious.