Monday, November 21, 2011

Nine Months Old


How have we already gotten to nine months!  I can't believe it's almost time to start thinking about her first birthday party!  Anyway, here is what she has been up to this past month...

I can crawl really fast now and once I pull up on something I can walk around holding onto the couch or whatever else I can reach...sometimes I try to get brave and let go but I can't quite stand up all by myself yet :)

I finally cut my first tooth and I think the one next to it is coming it too...I've been a little fussy but not too bad!

I still like to eat pretty much anything and I am trying really hard to figure out how to get food into my mouth by myself.  I love to eat bananas, pears, peaches and puffs...and sometimes I like peas. 

I still love to give big sloppy kisses, especially to my mommy and my brother.

I can say "mama" really well now and I say it all the time when I'm hungry or tired or sad.  I also say "dada" and "baba" sometimes.

I'm usually pretty quiet, but whenever I get in my highchair I love to YELL!

I'm sleeping better at night now, almost always all the way through the night now!

I do not like puppies, I found that out this weekend, they are new and scary and they make me cry!  But I do love my cousin Tyler, he makes me laugh!



I'm still a cuddly, laid back, happy baby and everyone loves me :)



No comments: