Thursday, September 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlotte



We've had a lot going on in the past few weeks so I'm going to try to get these done in order...I also posted all the pictures from everything on facebook, so I'll probably only put a few on here.
Charlotte turned 3 a few weeks ago, she's growing up so fast, I still think of her as a baby but she reminds me every day that she's growing into a big girl! At her three year check up, she was 39.5 inches tall and 34.5 pounds. She's a big tall girl and it's hard to find clothes to fit her since she's so tall and skinny! She's just getting into a 4T now and she wears size 10 shoes.
At 3 years old, she LOVES to "read" books! She isn't real big on crowds, she doesn't even like to spend too much time with her family and I'll notice that after she's been with us for a while she'll sneak upstairs and I'll find her sitting in her room reading all her favorite books. She's definitely different than Timothy was at the same age. She still doesn't like to cuddle much so I cherish it when she wants a hug or wants to sit in my lap. She is incredibly independant! She is also incredibly girly! She loves all things pink and purple, she loves to wear dresses and jewelry, she loves baby dolls and barbies and princesses, she's so prissy! I absolutely love it, she really is everything I dreamed of when I found out I was having a daughter. She is so much like me sometimes that it scares me! She looks like her daddy, she has his eyes and I love keeping her hair and bangs short. She's a very picky eater and pretty much lives off of chocolate milk, we're going to try and break that habit soon. She is by far our best sleeper and always has been. As long as she has her blankie and her thumb (and lately her Jessie doll), she is good to go. She definitely keeps up on our toes and we love her so very very much!

1 comment:

Herken Family said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up! She is going to be tall. Lara's feet are only a 9.5 or 10 :) So glad she had a wonderful birthday.