Monday, August 08, 2011

Stats

Caroline had her check up last week, I know she isn't technically 6 months yet, but they schedule the well child checks with the classes, so we had it done. She came in at 16 pounds, 5 ounces and 26.5 inches which makes her our smallest six month old. She was "crawling" (scooting, really) better than some of the other babies, but not quite sitting up by herself yet. Hopefully I'll get her six month picture up before we leave on vacation. I also forgot to report at her last visit that the doctors heard a heart murmur so we had to go to a pediatric cardio specialist and they spent forever mapping out her heart and doing an ultrasound but it turned out to be fine. The doctor said at her check up this month that, if he didn't know she already had it, he wouldn't have even heard it. She's growing right on track though, doing well. Things are finally slowing down a bit for us, VBS is over so that's been a HUGE relief! We have just under two weeks till we leave for the beach and then when get back, Timothy starts KINDERGARTEN!!! I'll try to get some pictures on later this week from Charlotte's birthday party, still can't believe she's going to be 3!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey...I am trying to get back into blogworld. :) It was good to catch up a bit. I can't believe Timothy is starting K! We are holding Jake back, so it's off to PreK again for him (even though he is more than ready for K, just can't stand the thought yet. ;). Anyhow, hope he does well. And goodness, your girls are growing up!! Hope yall are doing great.