Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Bath

Caroline had her first real bath tonight. Her cord stump fell off about a week ago, but there was still a little residue that needed to dry up before I felt comfortable getting it wet. Charlotte and Timothy were very happy when the stump was gone, Charlotte was pretty sure it was a "belly snake"!

Anyway...she LOVED her first real bath, she didn't cry at all through the whole thing, even the drying off and lotion and jammies part. Of course, it probably helped that she had lots of "helpers" to make sure she stayed happy. I always love when babies get their first real baths...she seemed to warm and snuggly afterward! And the best part of the night is that all three of them were in bed by 8pm tonight!! I'm sure Caroline will wake up for a late bed time snack in a couple of hours, but for now, we're enjoying every minute of "free time"!! Here are some pictures from her bath tonight and I posted a bunch of new ones on facebook as well.

And in totally unrelated news...please pray for my cousin Chad and his family. Their house burned to the ground today and they lost everything. Thankfully the whole family (they have three kids) made it out safely, but they have nothing left and need lots of prayers.



No comments: