He decided that he wanted a Chuck E Cheese party this year so that's where we went. Since none of his cousins could come, we got to invite more friends from church and school and had a really fun time. He got so many fun toys and each one has been a big hit. I'd have to say his favorites so far are his new camera, his bubble sword, his books and his cars. I love all the new clothes and Brandon loves the new Wii fishing game :) Charlotte's favorite is the busy bee hop toy, she tries so hard to jump but hasn't figured it out yet! Timothy also loves his new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie (or as he calls it, Alvin and the Girl Squirrels)!
Here are some pics from the party, I'll try to do better about posting more often!!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment