Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch...Again...

The kids and I headed out this morning to a local pumpkin patch with some friends from church. Since we already had pumpkins at home, we didn't have to worry about finding any today and just had fun, got some great pictures, and even got to go on a hayride! We left the pumpkin patch and drove over to a local playground and let the kids play and had a picnic. The weather was so beautiful, it was cloudy and cool and a perfect fall day! We even had to break out the jackets to wear this morning! I think it's hilarious that they call these places down here pumpkin patches though, all they are are piles of pumpkins on crates or on the ground and you pick from that...I'm used to actual pumpkin patches where the pumpkins are on the vine and you pick from that and it's like a real farm...guess that's another thing about TX that I'll have to get used to, but I don't think the kids care, so I'll get over it! Anyway, happy early Halloween!!

No comments: