Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

So, we went to the pumpkin patch yesterday since the ones here in TX are only open on Saturdays and Sundays and yesterday was the only Saturday that we could go before Halloween! The good part is, the weather was beautiful and we had a lot of fun, the bad part is, right before we left, I went to take one last picture of the kids and my camera beeped and a message read "memory card error"...so we lost all of our pictures!!

We did have a lot of fun though, Timothy loved being out there and getting to see the cowboys and horses and pumpkins and animals. He got his face painted (a very manly blue and green octopus) and had fun jumping in the hay. Charlotte just wanted to walk everywhere and spent most of her time dancing to the music. I did have some really cute pictures, but they're gone now. We might try to go back later in the month, maybe a Sunday afternoon...so I can take pictures again!!

So, sorry for not having any pictures, but you'll just have to imagine how beautiful and fun it was for all of us!

3 comments:

Kim W. said...

OH NO!!! That is terrible...I'm sorry. I always dread that happening. So far, so good. Anyhow, glad yall had a good time though. Have a great week!

Stacy said...

Sorry that happened! My memory card read an error while we were 3 days into our 9 day trip to Honduras. I thought I had lost about 500 pics that I had taken so far, but I took my card to a computer guy at church and he recovered everything on my card. The card was ruined from that point--but if I couldn't get pics, to me it was already ruined! He burned them on a DVD for me, and I only had to get a new memory card. Check it out! Some photography specialty shops should be able to do it (one in our town quoted me $25 per GB of memory, which I would have paid to have the pics back) but was so glad when someone at church could do it for free!!! :) Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the tip Stacy, I'll definitely check it out!