Friday, September 19, 2008

Answer to Prayers

Yesterday Brandon called to tell me that Charlotte had gotten into the same daycare as Timothy!! She's been on the waiting list since February and I know you're probably thinking...hello, she was just born last month, but since it's a military facility they give preference to military families first and since Brandon is only a civilian employee we're at the bottom of the priority list so I was a little worried they might not have an opening, but they do!! She can start on October 6, but I don't have to go back to work until the 14th so she'll start full time then. I'm going to take her for a few hours on the 7th and the 9th so that we can both get used to her being there and I can get some things done around here before I have to go back to work (can we say MAJOR house cleaning!) so hopefully she'll like it! We haven't tried a bottle yet, but we're going to try that this weekend, I'm a little nervous because she really doesn't like her pacifier (I've tried three different kinds), it takes a while for her to agree that it's ok and she can use it to calm down! Anyway, that's my news and definitely an answer to prayers! We're hoping she'll be in the same class that Timothy was when he first started there, we really like those teachers.

Not much else going on, Brandon has to work a full day today and then only one more week of mandatory overtime!! I only have three more weeks at home before I go back to work, Charlotte has a cold and can't breathe very well, Timothy is having a great week, I just want to sit and hug him all day, he's just been so sweet and nice. I don't have any new pictures though, sorry...maybe later.

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

A post with no pictures...not fair! Don't let this happen again! ;) Anyhow, I am glad you feel very comfortable with the "school" / daycare situation. God is Good!

Jamey said...

That will definately be more convenient for them to be at the same place!