This was a big weekend in our house...well, not really, but it was special. Saturday night we decided to give Charlotte her first real bath. I have been giving her sponge baths and her cord stump fell off a while ago, but there was still a little piece left in there so I was waiting for that to dry up so we delayed the first real bath until now. She did really well for most of it, she just laid there and stared at Timothy. He was "helping" daddy...it was so cute, everything Brandon would say to her, Timothy would repeat it, so we heard a lot of, "it's ok sweetie", "here comes the water", "time for soap"...things like that. She got fussy toward the end but once I got her out and in her warm towel she was good. It was a little strange last night, both kids were in their own beds in their own rooms by 8pm...we didn't know what to do!!
The other first of the weekend happened this afternoon...we took the kids to their first Mariner's game! Charlotte didn't really seem to notice or care, but Timothy had a blast! He was so excited, all we heard about all day was the "baseball game"!! He wore his Mariner's gear and Grammy got him a foam finger...he was so funny. He got to go down by home plate and have his baseball signed by Brad Ziegler who pitches for the Oakland A's. He is the sister of Darin Brazile's wife and he just got signed to the major's this year. He is the nicest guy, he signed stuff for all the kids there and let us take pictures. It was fun...anyway, here's pictures from the weekend.
.jpg)




1 comment:
Beautiful Babies! You have really cute babies, Lindsay! I thought I would write you a comment since I haven't done so in a while. Hunter is doing really great! He's up to 10 lbs now. He is also at the stage now where he is smiling at everything in sight, especially Mommy, LOL. I'm excited about going home for a month to visit Mom. We're going for Thanksgiving & staying until Christmas. It will be so good for all of us to spend sometime together. Hope you're family is having a great week! Talk to you again soon!
Post a Comment