Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

This past Tuesday was Brandon's birthday (I won't say how old, but he does keep calling himself an old man) and I think over all he had a good day. Timothy was excited, as usual, to sing Happy Birthday and to eat birthday cake. We both had to work, but we met for dinner at a Mexican restaurant (Brandon's choice) and then went to watch Tyler play baseball and came home to key lime cheesecake to top it all off! It was a lot of fun, and even though he thinks he's getting old, I know he had a good time.

I went to the doctor last Tuesday and was told that my uterus is measuring larger than normal so we're anxious to hear why that may be. Of course, I came home and looked online and freaked myself out, but I decided I'm not going to worry about anything until they give me a reason to worry! And even then, I'll just pray about it so it's all ok!! She has been kicking away though, and I think she settled in yesterday on my back/tail bone area...I could barely walk my back hurt so bad!

We've made progress on our home improvement projects, we went and bought all new doors and paint for Timothy's room and a ceiling fan for our room and his and today I started priming and painting the trim around his window. I'm so excited about finishing it now, I just want to get in there and paint and finish it as soon as I can...I'm so glad we have Monday off so I can work in there. Hopefully the weather will hold out and be nice so I can leave the window open.

And, I know I've been lazy and haven't blogged about this and I apologize...but my big sister is getting married!! They've set a date of August 1 and we've all been busy helping her plan. Last Saturday all of us girls drove up to Bellevue and found her a dress and shoes and jewelry and they picked a location and it's all official! We're all just so happy for you Heather...and Tyler...and we can't wait to have Kevin be a part of our family. I can't say much more than that or it'll make me cry, but you know how happy we are.

So it will be a good thing if little miss Charlotte decides to come early (a.k.a. before August 1) so I can hopefully wear a normal dress to the wedding and not look like I'm ready to pop!! So far being pregnant this time has not been quite as comfortable but I'm just preparing myself for life with a daughter I guess!

I think that's all that has been happening over here, we go back to the doctor this week so hopefully we'll find out more. Brandon has accepted the fact that he's on the steep downhill to 30 and Timothy is just busy being Timothy. His newest thing is to sing every song he knows at the top of his lungs when we're out in public...how sweet! We're just enjoying life and gearing up for a busy summer, happy Memorial Day!! Here's some pictures of Timothy showing off his "muscles".





No comments: