It was a beautiful...rainy...windy...45 degree day in the Pac NW today, but it was Easter so we braved the cold weather anyway and got dressed up and headed to church. It was actually a really nice Easter despite the terrible weather. Timothy woke up and got his Easter basket and figured out pretty fast that those eggs had candy in them! We did go to church and it was a great service and then headed out to mom and dad's for lunch and spent the afternoon over there. Timothy didn't each much (regular food, that is...he had plenty of m&m's and jelly beans!) but he took a great nap so we all got to rest. And thank you again to everyone for my birthday presents!! I love them all!! I'm pretty tired so not going to say much more...just pictures for you to enjoy. The one with the Jr. Fire Fighter sticker came from the fire man that was at our neighbor's house yesterday and we went out for a walk and just happened to be going by when the fire truck was leaving so they stopped and gave Timothy a sticker. The whole way home he kept saying, "thank you fire man". Anyway, hope everyone had a good Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Been there. :) And I agree. So sad. Happy that he's growing up into who God intends him to be, but still sad. But just think...soon you will have this precious little baby in your arms, and the cycle starts all over. I LOVE having Jack to love on, cause Jake is ALL about his daddy right now, too! Anyhow, just wanted to say "ditto" on your comment. Hope you are doing well and feeling great!
Haven't checked blog in awhile, so I'll comment on the last few.
Looks like a great easter.
Both my kids are mama's kids so far so I know how it feels.
Glad you are having a girl. One of each is nice.
Post a Comment