I know it's not over yet, and I'll post pics from trunk of treats and trick or treating tomorrow (that's a lot of t's), but I wanted to get these up while I could...hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!!
Scary pumpkins!! :) Hope yall have fun tonight. Our trunk or treat was last weekend, and then Jake had a party at school last week, so we are just laying low tonight. Actually, Aaron went hunting, but the rest of us are laying low! Ha! Hope all is well there and that the kids are having a blast this Halloween!
1 comment:
Scary pumpkins!! :) Hope yall have fun tonight. Our trunk or treat was last weekend, and then Jake had a party at school last week, so we are just laying low tonight. Actually, Aaron went hunting, but the rest of us are laying low! Ha! Hope all is well there and that the kids are having a blast this Halloween!
Post a Comment