Saturday, April 10, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Sorry it's taken me so long to get our Easter pictures up, I just haven't been motivated to sit down and write out a post. We did have a great Easter, the kids got some fun goodies from the Easter Bunny, we had a wonderful service at church, probably one of the best sermons I've heard on the resurrection. After that we went over to the Cunninghams for lunch and an egg hunt with the cousins, made it home in time for nap time and then back up to church for the egg hunt there. These kids got so much candy!! I put all of the pictures on facebook, so there are only a few on here. In all the festivities of the morning though, I forgot to get any pictures of them in their Sunday morning clothes, they looked really cute though! I'm going to take them sometime soon to get pictures made in their outfits (and Timothy's 4 year old pictures as well, can you believe he'll be four in 8 days!). Anyway, enjoy and Happy Spring!!












1 comment:

Kim said...

Too cute! Isn't Easter the best!? Love it. And love the Easter sermons, too. And I also love (I am all about loving stuff tonight, ha!) that yall got to be with your brother and the kids. Personally, I think Brittany, Heather, and your folks oughta just move down here!! :) I'd LOVE to see them!