Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

Today was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Perfect weather, nice and sunny, warm but not hot, a gentle breeze but not windy...it was so nice! Timothy played outside by himself while I finished up some cooking and cleaning and then when Charlotte woke up we joined him in the backyard for some nice spring play time. It was going great until I came in to finish dinner and probably 10 minutes later they were both crying because they had been pouring water over their heads and were wet and covered in sand...oh well. They both went into the bath tub, got a nice warm dinner, watched some of The Princess and the Frog (love it!!) and then it was off to bed! I always think they sleep better when the have some good quality outside play time :) Anyway, here are some of the pictures, the rest are on facebook, enjoy!!

4 comments:

Kim W. said...

So glad yall have been enjoying the nice weather. It has been SO pretty here, too! Isn't it great!? We are loving it! I hope we make it down there sometime soon and we can all get together! I think SWSA is in our plans soon! Will let you know!

Lindsay said...

Absolutely! Let me know, we'd love to see ya'll!!

mom said...

Grumpy IS very proud of that hat. We'll have to get her one of her own. You're welcome, Brandon!!! :)

Jamey said...

Outside playtime is the BEST!