Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Hair

Charlotte's hair is driving me crazy! It's getting longer, which I like, but with all this dry weather we've had, her hair gets all static-y (if that's even a word) and then it just does not behave at all! I'm trying to let it just grow out and hope that it thickens up soon, but we'll see...I did manage to get it into a ponytail the other day, she looked so grown up! So here are pictures of her crazy hair...and a couple random ones of Timothy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabry has that exact same problem with her hair. I started spraying a little bit of a leave in conditioner and it seems to be helping.

Kim W. said...

Lindsay...they are precious. That's funny about Charlotte's hair. I am already so curious how Jolee Kate's hair is gonna turn out. Can't wait to see. Hoping it's at least thicker than mine! Ha! Anyhow, your kids are so cute. Really, really, really hope we can see yall when we come down to SA this summer! I will def be in touch!