
This past Friday I got to keep my brother's kids for the morning and although it was a little crazy, I did manage to snap some pictures.
Channing grabbed the Yankees foam finger that Timothy got this past summer so I ran for the camera to take a picture for my dad, who is arguably, the world's biggest Yankees fan!! The only other time they were all still was at lunch, so those were the only other pictures I got...pardon the messy faces and food (and the fact that
Channing has no pants on, they played outside that morning and they all got really muddy so we had to throw all the clothes in the wash while we ate lunch)!! If you haven't please read my sister in law's blog (The
Crafton Family) and please pray for their sweet baby boy that is due in February. I don't think I'll get a chance to post again before we leave for
Buna, so Merry Christmas to all!!!


1 comment:
So cute! Thank you for watching the kids. We are forever grateful and I know they had fun though you had to be completely worn out. You guys have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get back. Love you all!
Post a Comment