Sunday, August 30, 2009

Silly Boy & Girl


My mom got the kids these adorable matching outfits way back in early Spring, and they finally both fit into them really well so I thought I would try to get some pictures of them this morning before church.
They've both been very silly lately, Charlotte has been busy making up her own language that mostly consists of babbling, but I promise you she said "I get you" the other day and the ladies in the nursery this morning are pretty sure she said "I go bye bye" so maybe she's talking more than I think. Of course, I ask her to say "mama" or "dada" and she looks at me like I'm crazy and then babbles away in her own little way. Timothy is doing ok with potty training, although not so great when it comes to "quiet time". He was so tired this week that he ended up falling asleep a couple of days and both times he had his underwear on, so if you look close in the picture below you can see the nice wet spot under his rear end, lots of sheet washing going on over here! He's definitely not night trained, but he can make it through the day with very few, if any accidents, quiet time being the exception!

Anyway, not much else going on, we leave for Washington on Tuesday so I've been busy washing clothes and packing and getting ready to leave. When we get back, Timothy starts preschool and Charlotte and I start back to Ladies Bible Class, and I've offered to help out with the dessert making team for our Wednesday night dinners at church so we'll be busy busy busy. It's nice to get back into a routine though. Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

Kim said...

1. Adorable kids in the matching clothes! LOVE matching outfits...just wondering how I am going to get my 3 to match all the time now that we are throwing a girl into the mix! It's always been so easy to match the boys...so this will be new!
2. SO jealous yall are going back home for a while. Hope yall have a great time. When you see my dad at church, give him a hug for me and tell him I said to hurry back and see his baby girl and grandkids! :)
3. Making desserts for Wednesday night church...I don't think I have that much self-control (at lesat right now!) to not EAT everything, so good for you!

Lindsay said...

Haha, thanks Kim! If you like matching outfits, you should totally check out Wooden Soldier children's clothing, so incredibly cute!

I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to going back home, I'm dying here in this heat, plus I can't wait to see everyone. I will definitely tell your dad hello!

And I know what you mean about making desserts, but thankfully there will be a few other ladies there with me...hopefully we can restrain ourselves!

Let me know if ya'll ever head down this way and take it easy these next couple of months!