I get horrible tension headaches so for the past few days I haven't been able to turn my head because my neck and shoulders hurt so badly I can barely move...I have fifteen days left to pack up this house and I feel like I have a million things left to pack. We sold Brandon's car today so I am going to have to get up early and take him to work from now on if I need to use the car during the day (very relieved that we sold the car though). I only have one gift for Charlotte and two for Timothy for Christmas and I have to wait until next week when we get paid again to finish up shopping. Timothy has been strangely sick for the past few days and I don't know what's wrong with him and Charlotte has started coughing and I really hope she's not sick too. Yuck, stress stress stress...
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
There was a Christmas song on the radio the other night and it was a song I had heard a million times but it was a different arrangement and they kept singing over and over again something about "falling asleep counting your blessings" and that one line has been stuck in my head since then...so here are my Christmas blessings to help me remember to not be stressed:
I am able to get my children what they want for Christmas
I am able to spend Christmas with my family and do all the traditions we've had as long as I can remember
I get to see my children smile and laugh everyday
My husband loves me and takes care of our family
My children have grandparents that spoil them rotten
I know that God is blessing my family everyday. I love Christmas, it's my absolute favorite holiday ever and even with all the stress in my life, I still smile every day when I see Timothy talking about Santa or dress Charlotte up in a pretty Christmas dress. I guess that's what this season is all about, right? Haha, I'm just hoping that next year I won't be moving at Christmas time...that will be a first for our kids! Anyway, I know this was a little random, but wanted to remember this time in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment