Here they are...the long awaited (yeah right) pictures of Timothy and Charlotte's rooms. I also threw in one of Timothy on his bike because he just recently learned how to pedal it by himself and one of Charlotte's bassinet that my mom and dad re-finished for us. And any compliments on their rooms goes straight to Brandon and my dad, they really did all the work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




3 comments:
Love the rooms!!! They look SO good! Jake would love the choo-choo room! :) He is obsessed with them right now! Anyhow, so neat to see a PINK room! Oh, I hope we get one of those next! :) Anyhow, can't wait to hear that sweet Charlotte has arrived! I am sure you are hoping it's soon...but hold off until the 8th! ;)
Charlotte's room looks great! (Timothy's does too, but I've already given compliments on that when I saw it!) :)
She'll be here in no time! So exciting!
So cute! I like how Charlotte's closet is already full! I've always liked dark furniture with pink walls. Great choice!
Post a Comment