This seems to be the most popular word in our house these days. The answer to practically every question is, "NO!". It's great. We've also started getting regular temper tantrums. Terrible 2's - here we come!
I really think a lot of it comes from the fact that this child is non stop action all the time. He's been in his crib now for an hour trying to take a nap and I've been hearing, "mommy!" "mommy - where are you?" "mickey mouse" "get out!" " mommy...daddy...grammy...grumpy..." " oh no bear" you get the point. He's become obsessed with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show now so we have to watch that every morning and he gets very upset when it's time to turn the TV off.
He just talks all the time. His newest word/phrase is: "I did it!" It's pretty cute. He loves to read this dinosaur book at my parent's house but he will only let Grammy read it to him. I tried and Brittany tried and each time he'll stop you after the first page or so and say, "no, grammy do it" and carry the book over to her. My dad has decided that his new nickname is Bam Bam and that he's the strongest baby he's ever seen. He is pretty strong, and he does like to bang things on the table or floor or whatever else will make a loud noise.
He still loves to sing. We've added the Head, Shoulders song to our collection and of course the Mickey Mouse song. He also discovered over the past few days that he likes to build forts with chairs and blankets (and we have to sit in them and laugh) and he likes to play hide and seek. I'll sit on the couch and count and he runs and hides in the guest room and when I start to go find him he runs and closes the door so I can't get in there to "catch" him. It's pretty cute.
Anyway, I know these were all pretty random thoughts, he's just doing so much lately I felt the need to write it all down so I don't forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment