Thursday, December 07, 2006

Still Sick


Yes, we're still home and we're still sick. It's pretty yucky. I hate being sick, but I didn't realize how much more I would hate being sick and having a sick baby. Timothy is such a trooper though, he'll be playing and laughing and then go into this big coughing spell and when he's done he just goes back to playing and laughing again. I guess the good thing about it is he's been extra cuddly and sleeping more during the day.

I've been a busy little bee packing up the house, my mom came over yesterday and packed up the whole china cabinet (thank you thank you thank you!), so I think all that's left now is the kitchen and some miscellaneous things like clothes and bathroom stuff. We're trying to get rid of as much as possible, like the area rugs we don't need anymore, the fake tree, the coffee table...and we're giving back to red couch to my parents. We bought Shawn and Karen's couches since they're leaving us (sniff). We had quite the adventure last night getting the couches to the new house. Thankfully our landlord was nice enough to open up the house and let us move the couches in, but it was a good 6 hours in the car before we got home last night. It was worth it though, we got the keys to the house and we got to spend time with the Casey's before they left.

I'm totally getting into the Christmas spirit now though, I can't wait. I love Christmas, I'm sure I've said that before, but I'm so excited!! I only have two more gifts to finish and then I'm done with the whole shopping thing. But for now, I'm going to go enjoy the next (hopefully) hour or quiet before Timothy wakes up from his nap and get myself some lunch.

No comments: